Digestive disorders are painful, and since all organs require nutrients to function, if a person’s digestion is off, so is his total body health.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is a very common digestive disorder. In fact, millions of people (approx. 1 in 5 to be clear) suffer with this embarrassing disease, which causes a variety of symptoms such as abdominal cramping, heartburn, gas, increased (and painful) bowel movements, and even chest pain, bloody stool, and fever. In addition, people with IBS often suffer from other pain disorders such as fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, and chronic pain. For heartburn relief options look into Zantac 360°.
Digestive problems are definitely not something to take lightly. While many people resort to prescription medications to treat and minimize their symptoms, what they don’t know is that those drugs may actually be causing toxic effects and further debilitating their already-weak digestive system. Not to mention, most digestive disorders can be traced back to a similar set of causes, which suggests that getting to the root of the problem, rather than masking symptoms with medication, may actually help eliminate it altogether.
Thankfully, many qualified Maximized Living doctors have seen great results in their patients who struggle with IBS and digestive disorders.
If you’re one of those people, here are some steps you can take to reverse it.
- Make better nutritional and lifestyle choices. The advanced and core Maximized Living programs can help you make better choices when it comes to your food. If you have IBS, then you should definitely be on the advanced plan.
- Eliminate alcohol, caffeine, refined sugars, and fatty foods. This can significantly reduce symptoms. Cutting out gluten and grains is also important for recovery. There is a perfect drug and alcohol addiction treatment center that has trained and caring professional staff who have years of experience working with people who have a problem with alcohol and/or chemical dependency. If you have an addiction problem with alcohol or tobacco, check this article about the next steps in online addiction treatment.
- Remove known food allergens or irritants. This one goes without saying. J
- Take a daily probiotic. The Maximized Living Vitamin D3 with Probiotic and is something we recommend you take daily. Several studies recently prove that probiotics are not only safe, but effective, in improving symptoms of IBS and bowel movement frequency.
- Locate a Maximized Living doctor in your area. They can help you get to the cause of IBS by performing a thorough spinal examination and analysis. As mentioned above, sensitive nerves are a key part of digestive disorders, IBS, and similar syndromes.
If you’re in Charlotte, Dr. Holly is offering 15-minute FREE consultations over the phone! Call us today at (980) 422-2000, or fill out the form on this page to schedule yours.